Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Penny qualified from the University of Essex in 2021 with distinction.
She has over 10 years’ experience working in dentistry, qualifying as a Dental Nurse in 2010 and working her way up to become practice manager. She left her position in 2019 to attend university and pursue her dream of becoming a dental hygienist.
Penny is passionate about dental health education and is keen to pass on her vast dental health knowledge to help improve the oral health of all her patients.
Outside of work, Penny enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 daughters and is also an avid baker.