Following the Prime Minister’s recent announcement, you will be pleased to know, we will remain open!
There are no restrictions with regards to medical /dental treatment and you are actively encouraged to keep your appointments.
Just to reiterate when you arrive at the Practice:
· We advise that you always wear a mask while inside the dental practice and only remove your mask at the request of the dental professional.
· Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for an appointment due to social distancing guidelines.
· As you enter the building you will need to use the alcohol disinfectant rub to disinfect your hands.
In the meantime, please stay safe and contact us if you have any questions
NHS appointments are in very high demand and we may be unable to offer appointments for non urgent treatment and waiting times for NHS treatments may be several weeks.
Please Note from 1st April 2021 direct debit for the standard plan will be £15.50 per month and the extended plan will be £23.50 per month.
We believe that the plan gives you the best chance of staying dentally healthy for life. Participating in our plan gives you all the benefits of independent dental treatment:
• Choice of your dentist with more time with your dentist as well as personal service
• More convenient appointment times
• Prompt treatment
• 10% discount on other treatments
• Free small x-rays
• Opportunity to spread the cost of care over a 12 month period
• Regular examinations and preventive advice
• Greater choice of materials and higher quality laboratory work for better result
• Greater range of options available as cosmetic treatments are excluded from the NHS