Coronavirus COVID-19 find out more
WE ARE OPEN - In light of the recent government announcement, from the 5th of November we will remain open to appointments during the national lockdown. As always the safety of our patients remains our top priority..
NHS appointments are in very high demand and we may be unable to offer appointments for non urgent treatment and waiting times for NHS treatments may be several weeks.
We are currently prioritising our existing patients and are currently only taking on new private patients
Tips to help manage dental problems until you can see a dentist:
Click on the following link Managing Toothache at Home (pdf document)
Please Note from 1st April 2021 direct debit for the standard plan will be £15.50 per month and the extended plan will be £23.50 per month.
We believe that the plan gives you the best chance of staying dentally healthy for life. Participating in our plan gives you all the benefits of independent dental treatment:
• Choice of your dentist with more time with your dentist as well as personal service
• More convenient appointment times
• Prompt treatment
• 10% discount on other treatments
• Free small x-rays
• Opportunity to spread the cost of care over a 12 month period
• Regular examinations and preventive advice
• Greater choice of materials and higher quality laboratory work for better result
• Greater range of options available as cosmetic treatments are excluded from the NHS